These beautiful books are all about your story… or memories… or whatever is important to you. It can be a novella, a picture book, a series of family trees showing how the family all fits together – or even a reunion magazine. Put one on your coffee table and let the conversation start.
A project like this requires a good discussion about what you envision. We can develop a layout, create all the art necessary and upload the art to your publisher. Clients are often choosing Blurb.com or blurb.ca and we know the ins & out to get you a good price for printing.
How do I order?
- Orders are placed with a $250 deposit
2. Next we have our discussion about your direction.
3. If you have a tree, export your gedcom file and gather the photos you want to use.
4. All images and files can be uploaded to Family Ancestrees from this link: https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/fmscreative
Things to note:
- several proofs will be sent to you for review before the final art is ready.
- We will proofread for spelling and grammar.
How much does art for book cost
Books start at $1500. A deposit of $250 is required along with a gedcom file and photos. Once all is received it will be assessed for final quote. Approval of this is needed to proceed.
Where additional costs may arise:
- Photoshop work
- Additional charts to be included• The length of your book (overall number of pages)
What are the Dimensions of my book?
Standard sizes at blurb are 8” x 10” (both Portrait & Landscape),
7” x 7”, 12” x 12” and 13” x 11” (large Landscape)
What do I receive with my Book Design order?
You will receive art uploaded for printing, a PDF for sharing. The benefit is professional book design vs DIY. You can print as many copies as you chose now or later. If you want Family Ancestrees can arrange alternate printing for you.
FREE Lottie Chart
Get a Free Lottie chart PDF when you sign-up. Perfect to start your history or to introduce a child to genealogy.
Talk To Us.
If you have more questions or ideas about posters, talk to us! We would love to hear your ideas and answer your questions.